14-day itinerary designed for the students of your school, visiting Athens (3 nights), Stratford-upon-Avon (3 nights), and London (5 nights)
This itinerary links with the learning outcomes in the current HSC syllabus for Drama and English
Tour Overview and Highlights
- Begin the tour in ancient Athens, visiting the world’s oldest stone theatre, the Theatre of Dionysus.
- Enjoy a day trip to the spectacular Theatre of Epidaurus, in the Peloponnese.
- Fly to England and spend two days in Stratford-upon-Avon exploring Shakespeare’s birthplace and attending a Royal Shakespeare Company performance and workshop.
- Travel to Oxford, visiting the famous Bodleian Library.
- End the tour in London, walking in the footsteps of the great authors, playwrights and poets and experiencing great theatre.