12-day itinerary designed for Geography and Science students of your school, visiting the Big Island (5 nights) and Oahu (5 nights)
This itinerary links with the learning outcomes in the current HSC syllabuses for Geography, Earth and Environmental Science and Senior Science
Tour Overview and Highlights
- With 11 of the world’s 13 climate zones, Hawaii is the ideal location to combine classroom learning with real world context.
- Explore the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and see the impacts of past eruptions.
- See the local flora and fauna on land and by sea.
- Visit local plantations and learn about the islands’ environments.
- Visit relevant historical and cultural sites and museums.