16-day itinerary designed for your school, visiting Milan (2 nights), Turin (3 nights), Aix-en-Provence (2 nights), Avignon (2 nights), Carcassonne (1 night) and Barcelona (3 nights)
This itinerary links with learning outcomes in Stages 4, 5 & 6 of NSW Music syllabi
Tour Overview and Highlights
- Participate in a workshop at the Giuseppe Verdi Conservatorium of Music in Turin and attend an Opera or Ballet performance in Teatro Regio.
- Observe a final opera rehearsal for the Aix-en-Provence Music Festival and potentially perform in this festival (July only).
- Perform in the stunning towns of Avignon and Carcassonne.
- Attend a concert in the UNESCO World Heritage ‘Palau de la Musica’ in Barcelona.
- Immerse yourself in a Flamenco performance.