15-day itinerary designed for the students of your school, visiting Berlin (3 nights), Dresden (2 nights), Leipzig (2 nights), Heidelberg (1 night), Luxembourg (2 nights) and Bruges (2 nights)
This itinerary links with learning outcomes in Stages 4, 5 & 6 of NSW Music syllabi
Tour Overview and Highlights
- Attend a concert by the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra and participate in a workshop or open rehearsal.
- Visit the Wagner and Bach Museums.
- In Leipzig, walk the famous “Trail of Notes” tour.
- Perform in the Church of Our Lady in Bruges.
- Learn from a member of the Semper Opera House during a workshop in Dresden.
- Enjoy the opportunity to perform in historic churches and concerts halls.