14-day itinerary designed for your school community, visiting Granada (2 nights), Seville (1 night), Cordoba (2 nights), Madrid (3 nights) and Barcelona (3 nights)
This itinerary can be linked with a relevant subject area, such as Visual Arts or Spanish
Tour Overview and Highlights
- Begin in the cultural melting pot of Granada before continuing to the exciting city of Seville.
- Enjoy the sights of Cordoba and a day trip to the nearby palace-city of Medina Azahara.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage city of Toledo.
- In Madrid, visit the city’s fantastic art galleries and landmarks.
- The tour ends in Barcelona to take in the architecture of Gaudi and the culture of Catalonia.