15-day itinerary designed for the community of your school, visiting Tokyo (5 nights), Kyoto (4 nights), Hiroshima (2 nights), and Osaka (2 nights)
This itinerary can be linked with a relevant subject area, such as Japanese, Modern History or CAPA
Tour Overview and Highlights
- In Tokyo, visit sites, museums and memorials associated with the Conflict in the Pacific and explore the fascinating history of this vast city.
- Experience the beauty and tradition of Japanese culture in Kyoto and the neighbouring ancient capital of Nara.
- Learn about the devastating impact of the atomic bomb in Hiroshima, and witness how the city has emerged as a centre of world peace endeavours.
- End the tour in vibrant Osaka, eating great food and enjoying a day at Universal Studios!
- Activities such as a Taiko drumming workshop, dressing up in traditional kimonos and a sushi cooking class round out this great trip!