14-day itinerary designed for your school community, visiting the Bay of Naples (3 nights), Rome (2 nights), Assisi (1 night), Florence (2 nights), Milan (1 night) and Venice (2 nights)
This itinerary can be linked with a relevant subject area, such as Ancient History, Visual Arts or Italian
Tour Overview and Highlights
- The tour begins in the beautiful Bay of Naples, with visits to Capri and Pompeii.
- In Rome, view its legendary landmarks, including the Trevi Fountain, Colosseum and Vatican City.
- Continue to the hill town of Assisi, home of St Francis.
- Travel to Tuscany to spend time in the centre of Florence and nearby towns.
- Explore the north of the country, visiting Milan, Lake Garda and Verona.
- The tour ends in the breathtaking city of Venice.