14-day itinerary designed for your school community, visiting Athens (3 nights), Nafplio (2 nights), Sparta (1 night), Olympia (1 night), Delphi (1 night) and Heraklion (3 nights)
This itinerary can be linked with a relevant subject area, such as Ancient History
Tour Overview and Highlights
- The tour begins in Athens with visits to the city’s famous sites and museums.
- Full day tour to the islands of the Sarconic Gulf.
- Tour the ancient sites of Mycenae, Sparta and Olympia on the Peloponnese peninsula.
- Visit the ancient oracle of Delphi.
- Enjoy the fantastic island of Crete and investigate ancient Minoan civilisation.