12-day itinerary designed for the students of your school, visiting Beijing (4 nights), Xi’an (3 nights), Nanjing (2 nights) and Shanghai (2 nights)
This itinerary links with the learning outcomes in the current HSC syllabuses for Ancient History and Modern History
Tour Overview and Highlights
- Investigate the world of the Ming and Qing Emperors in Beijing.
- Walk along the legendary Great Wall of China.
- In Xi’an, learn about the Han Dynasty and view the Terracotta Army.
- Visit Nanjing to learn about its proud but tragic history.
- Explore both the old and new parts of the bustling metropolis of Shanghai.