13-day itinerary designed for for students of creative and performing arts spends 10 nights based in New York City
This itinerary links with the learning outcomes in the current HSC syllabuses for Visual Arts and Drama
Tour Overview and Highlights
- Visit world-class art galleries, including the Guggenheim, The Met and MoMA.
- Enjoy backstage tours of venues such as NBC Studios, Radio City Music Hall and the Lincoln Center.
- Attend inspiring performances at venues both on and off-Broadway, Amateur Night at the Apollo and a gospel church service.
- Visit the various neighbourhoods of the city, including Chelsea, Brooklyn and Harlem.
- Learn about future career paths at performing arts colleges.