15-day itinerary designed for the students of your school, visiting the Somme Valley (2 nights), West Flanders (3 nights), Berlin (3 nights), Nuremberg (2 nights) and Munich (2 nights)
This itinerary links with the learning outcomes in the current HSC syllabus for Modern History
Tour Overview and Highlights
- Traverse the WWI battlefields of Northern France and Belgium with local historians.
- Immerse yourself in the life of a soldier with the full day “Platoon Experience.”
- Participate in the moving wreath laying ceremony at Menin Gate.
- Explore sites relevant to the Third Reich and Cold War in Berlin.
- Learn about the rise to power of the Nazi Party in Munich and Nuremberg.