16-day itinerary designed for your school, visiting Madrid (3 nights), Barcelona (3 nights), Montpellier (1 night), Nice (2 nights), Milan (2 nights) and Florence (2 nights)
This itinerary links with the learning outcomes in the current HSC syllabus for Visual Arts
Tour Overview and Highlights
- The program begins in Spain’s capital city, Madrid, which is home to some of Europe’s most remarkable modern art galleries and architecture.
- Continue to Barcelona and view key works by Gaudi, Picasso and Dali.
- Travel through Provence and the French Riviera to savour the landscapes that inspired generations of artists.
- In Milan, view Da Vinci’s The Last Supper.
- Ending in Florence, the centre of the Renaissance and home to many masterpieces.