13-day itinerary designed for your school, visiting Copenhagen (3 nights), Berlin (3 nights) and Paris (3 nights)
This itinerary links with the learning outcomes in the current HSC syllabuses for Visual Arts, Textiles, Fashion and Design and Technology
Tour Overview and Highlights
- The tour begins in Copenhagen where you will have the chance to view some of the best in Danish architecture and design.
- Outside of the city, you will visit Helsingor Castle and the Louisiana Museum of Art.
- Travel to Berlin to learn about art from across the ages – from the classical works in the Neues Museum, right up to modern street art and graffiti.
- In Paris, visit the famous galleries of the Louvre, Musee D’Orsay and Pompidou Centre.
- Immerse yourself in the world of French fashion and design.