16-day itinerary designed for the students of your school, visiting Tolon (2 nights), Sparta (1 night), Olympia (1 night), Delphi (1 night), Athens (2 nights), Rome (3 nights) and the Bay of Naples (3 nights)
This itinerary links with the learning outcomes in the current HSC and VCE syllabuses for Ancient History
Tour Overview and Highlights
- On a tour of the Peloponnese, visit the archaeological sites and museums of Mycenae and the Treasury of Atreus, Tiryns, Sparta and Olympia.
- Visit the sanctuary of Delphi and its museum.
- Explore ‘Classical’ Athens of the 5th century BC.
- Investigate the city of Rome in the late Republic, visiting the Roman Forum and Campus Martius.
- Detailed guided tours of Pompeii, Herculaneum and a visit to the National Archaeological Museum in Naples.