13-day itinerary designed for the students of your school, visiting Athens (4 nights), Sparta (1 night), Nafplio (2 nights) and either Crete (3 nights) OR Santorini (3 nights)
This itinerary links with the learning outcomes in the current HSC and VCE syllabuses for Ancient History
Tour Overview and Highlights
- Explore ‘Classical’ Athens of the 5th century BC.
- Day tour to Delphi and cruise to nearby Saronic Gulf islands.
- On a tour of the Peloponnese, visit the archaeological sites and museums of Sparta, Mycenae and Tiryns.
- Investigate Minoan civilisation with a visit to either Crete or Santorini:
- The island of Crete offers the ancient sites of Knossos and Phaistos
- Santorini offers Akrotiri along with amazing natural wonders