14-day itinerary designed for the students of your school, visiting Boston (3 nights), New York (5 nights) and Los Angeles (3 nights)
This itinerary links with the learning outcomes in the current HSC syllabus for English.
Tour Overview and Highlights
- Enjoy a guided tour of Boston’s literary district and visit the former houses of its great writers.
- Learn about Herman Melville’s whaling experience and its influence on his novel, Moby Dick, in New Bedford, Mass.
- Visit the home and museum dedicated to Mark Twain in Connecticut.
- Tour fantastic libraries and bookstores in all three cities
- Stroll the Poets Walk in Central Park.
- Attend two performances in New York City.
- Visit Warners Bros Studios and experience the bright lights of Hollywood.
- Attend performances and lectures as part of the New Yorker literature festival (October only).
- Participate in four writing workshops.